Wednesday, May 2, 2012

La Dolce Doggy

Hark! the morning cometh.
Everyday, there is a new squirrel.
 

¡Buenas dias! 
Cada día, hay una nueva oportunidad.

My dish overfloweth.
And I have want for naught.

Mi plato está lleno.
Y he queremos para nada.

My masters endeavor to give me freedom.
But I seek only the leash.

Mis jefes tratar de darme la libertad.
Pero me encanta mi prisión.

Today, I spent 18 hours chasing my tail.
Gladly, I will try again tomorrow.

Hoy, he perseguido la cola durante dieciocho horas.
Felizmente, voy a intentar de nuevo mañana.

I have forgotten more balls than I can remember.
But for me, there is always another.

He olvidado más bolas que puedo recordar.
Pero para mí, siempre hay otra.

When my masters leave here, they are relieved.
I leave sated.

Cuando mis jefes ir al baño, están vacíos.
Me voy lleno.

I have trained my masters well.
I have only to sit to be fetched a treat.

He entrenando a mis jefes.
Me siento. Dan me trata.

It is my joy to sit...
...it is their joy to fetch.

Estoy feliz que se siente.
Que son felices de dar me trata.

The warden, he is miserable.
He cannot escape his prison.

La guardia de la prisión no es feliz.
¡Mirar a su traje ridículo!

And my dish...
...it has food.

Y mi plato...
...hay comida.

“Beware the dog.”
But they need not fear me.
For I am surrounded by love.

“¡Cuidado! el perro.”
Pero no necesita tener miedo de mí.
Yo soy el amor.

And I have learned the one true lesson.

Y he aprendido la lección de una verdadera.

The world, it is my bone.
...how tasty.

El mundo es mi hueso.
¡Qué sabroso!

And tomorrow...
...is another day.

Y mañana...
...habrá otra ardilla.


La Dolce Doggy http://youtu.be/aQT46TnY8BA
set to the tune of “Loving You,” by Oscar Lopez
inspired by:  Henri 2: Paw de Deux http://youtu.be/Q34z5dCmC4M
co-written with:  Z.T.
featuring the acting talents of:  Mouse & Clarkson
production assistance provided by:  A.M. & F.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment